Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 25 Minutes
Total Time: 35 Minutes
Serves 6-7 people
- 1/2 cup Butter or Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 5 large cloves garlic crushed or Minced Garlic
- 2 pound salmon fillets
- Adobo Seasoning to taste
- Cracked Black pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons fresh chopped parsley divided
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Line a baking tray with a large piece of aluminum foil, large enough to create a sealed pouched over your salmon fillets.
- In a saucepan, melt the butter or heat oil over low-medium heat. Add the garlic and lemon juice and heat for one minute.
- Place the salmon in the lined baking tray and season to taste with the adobo seasoning and pepper to taste. Pour the butter or olive oil, lemon, garlic over the salmon, and using a spoon, spread evenly over the salmon. Sprinkle with parsley. Fold the edges of the aluminum foil over the salmon to cover and completely seal the pouch over the salmon fillets.
- Bake until cooked through (about 20 minutes, depending on the thickness of your fish and your preference of doneness). Open the foil. Place the oven on Broil. Carefully, watch the fillets as you broil the top of the fish in the middle or top rack of the oven for 2-5minutes.
- Top with extra parsley if desired and serve.